[ Offer Expired ]
PhonePe – a Flipkart group company – introduces a revolutionary way of making mobile payments in India. It works over the Unified Payments Interface(UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)) and is powered by YES Bank. Now Phonepe is giving 100% Cashback on your first UPI Transaction. So, hurry up and get upto Rs.100
This Offer is applicable only when amount is paid through UPI linked bank account. UPI Linked bank account is nothing but account you link to PhonePe app through mobile number.
How to get 100% cashback on your first UPI transaction:
1) Download the PhonePe app from here
2) Open it and select the language you are convenient with and click on continue.
3) Read all the slides carefully as they contain useful information and click next until you see “LETS’s START” option and click on it.
4) To sign up, Click on “SEND SMS” button. Registered users can sign in (at the bottom)
5) Now a message is displayed saying “Please wait till the mobile number verification is complete”, so wait for it.
6) After successful information, you will you will find your name and mobile number, you can edit the inform, if you feel it is not coorect.
7) Now set a password in “SET PASSWORD” box and click “Activate”
8) Now it asks to Create New Virtual Payment Address ( VPA ), create it. click on “CREATE VPA NOW”
9) Now Select your Bank to which your phone number is linked and they will fetch all your details and display your branch name, ifsc, and even the account number on the top
10) Now you will find a message in red saying “6 digit MPIN required”
11) Now click on “SET MPIN” and a popup is displayed.
12) The popup asks you to link your debit card and for that fill the required info….Just enter the last 6 digits of you debit card and then the expiry date of your debit card linked with the account.
13) Now click verify. Now a message is displayed something like bank is verifying your information, an OTP is sent to your associated number and a new window is opened
14) Enter the OTP, Set a 6 digit MPIN and then click submit.
15) That’s it…..all the headache is over and now you will get a green message saying that “6 digit MPIN exists” and you can find the home screen.
16) Send Rs 100 to anyone or do a recharge of Rs 100 .
17) Initiate a transaction worth 100 or more and make sure its your first UPI transaction ( recharges, money transfers and bill-payments ). In simple words, you can either do a mobile recharge or bill payment of Rs 100 or transfer Rs 100 to some mobile number which has UPI Bank Account added to the PhonePe App.
Money transfers will be eligible only if money is sent to another Mobile number or @ybl VPA.
18) do a recharge of 100 or send Rs 100 to anyone
19) At the bottom, you can find your bank account along with the debit card associated.
20) Ensure that it is enabled and click Recharge
21) Now it asks you to enter the MPIN and do it.
22) That’s it !! Recharge done and You will soon receive Rs 100 cashback in PhonePE wallet which can even be transferred to your bank account.
Terms & Conditions:
1) 100% Cashback Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction via your UPI-linked bank account.
2) 100% cashback on UPI transaction, maximum cashback of Rs 100.
3) Offer is valid only for the 1st UPI transaction made during the offer window.
4) Offer is valid only once per User.
5) Offer is valid only once per Android smartphone.
6) Offer is valid for all successful recharges, bill-payments and money transfers. Money transfers will be eligible only if money is sent to another Mobile number or @ybl VPA.
7) Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external (non @ybl) VPAs.
8) Cashback will be credited in your PhonePe wallet within 1 working day.
9) This offer is valid till 23:59 hours on 10th December 2016.
10) PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
11) In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.